Every year, you go through your closet and replace anything that’s in rough shape. A piece with stains, holes, or an outdated style is swapped out for something new and fresh. After all, you want to feel (and look) your best.
But tell us honestly – when was the last time you did the same with your underwear drawer?
We get it. That old pair of boxers has been with you through everything. They’re like an old friend! And even if you’ve thought about giving them a toss, they always seem to end up back in the corner of your drawer – just in case, right?
But replacing your underwear isn’t just about comfort. It’s not just about hygiene, either (although that is pretty important).
Upgrading your underwear is also about looking and feeling good. Because when you make choices that give your manhood the support it deserves, you’ll be ready to take on anything.
How often should you replace your underwear?
Like many of mankind's toughest questions, there’s no clear-cut answer to how often you need to upgrade your boxer briefs. But most sources agree that after 6-12 months, your pairs might be past their prime.
Keep these things in mind when figuring out how often to replace yours:
- How many pairs you own (and how often they are worn and washed).
- How strenuous (and sweat-inducing) your activities are.
- How you use each pair (you’ll have to replace everyday favorites more than a pair only brought out for special occasions).
Since it’s not an exact science, it’s better to keep an eye on your underwear. When certain signs start to appear, you’ll know it’s time to say goodbye and slip into a brand-new pair.
Understanding when to replace your underwear.
Throwing away a favorite pair of boxers can be tough. But your manhood deserves the best. Take a quick look in your top drawer. Are your briefs suffering from any of these signs? If so, it might be time for a toss.
- Snags or holes. Whether it’s from over-wearing your favorite pair, choosing the wrong setting on your washer, or rubbing against your clothes, underwear can rip as it ages. Do your nether regions a favor and replace those unmentionables before they fall apart entirely.
- Stains. If there are visible stains that detergent or bleach won’t touch, it’s time to treat yourself to a fresh pair. Even underwear that looks clean can harbor bacteria – and while it’s unlikely, bacteria on your underwear can lead to infections and other health problems.
- Stretching. Are you still getting the support you need? Over time, your underwear loses its elasticity – and its ability to properly cradle your balls.
- Sex appeal. It’s not all about looks. How do your boxer briefs make you feel? Old, faded underwear can drain the spark out of the bedroom – for yourself and for your partner. Bring out your best with a new pair that fits just right and makes you feel like a superhero.
For all these reasons and more, regularly replacing your underwear is the best way to take care of yourself and your balls.
Maintaining fit to bring out your best.
That pair you love is stretching a bit around the legs and the waist doesn’t fit quite like it used to. But they have no stains. No rips or tears – completely intact. That means they’re fine for another few weeks (or months) – right?
If you’re ever unsure about tossing a pair, ask yourself one simple question: do they still fit properly? When it comes to replacing your underwear, fit and support are the two things your balls care about the most.
Too snug? You’ll suffer from squeezed testicles, irritating seam marks, or discomfort at the worst possible moment.
Too loose? Chafing, bagging, and bunching up under clothes will drive you crazy as you go about your day.
A properly fitted pair of underwear will make you feel supported, comfortable, and confident. Whether you’re kicking back at home or showing off to a partner, you’ll always look good when you feel your best.
Upgrade your underwear today.
We know that when it’s time to replace your clothes, underwear probably isn’t your first priority. But even if you’re the only one who sees them, don’t you think a fresh pair could make your day a little brighter?
If you’re ready to experience life-changing comfort, try underwear with our patented BallPark Pouch™. It’s like a hammock that keeps your balls cozy and secure while still providing free movement. Your balls deserve luxurious comfort. They deserve clean underwear that fits like a glove. Your balls (and you) deserve SAXX.
Give your top drawer a much-needed refresh and replace your underwear now.