Brand Director, Product Marketing
Date PostedJan 22, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Brand Director, Product Marketing to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Be responsible for developing and executing product communication strategies across all marketing touch points. This role is a cross functional partner to our product team in identifying key benefit and messaging tactics that are then articulated to ensure we are successfully bringing products to market. As a key contributor to the Go-to-Market process you gather market and customer insights, develop campaign briefs, and drive product messaging priorities and methodology through channel execution (digital & retail). This role is a key partner to channel managers to ensure product marketing tactics are articulated through execution.
You will have a deep understanding of our customer and marketplace as you are responsible for analysis of the consumer as well as competitive and market trends to support existing and new business opportunities. You will use quantitative and qualitative analyses to drive creative decisions, communication tactics and inform strategy development inside the business.
- Tell our innovative product stories through advertising, brand strategy, retail executions, digital engagement and product packaging.
- Lead the development of our product communications by procuring insights, identifying opportunities, developing briefs and driving seamless cross channel marketing executions.
- Support channel managers in developing marketing tactics that successfully bring product to market.
- Partner with product and creative team to establish product position, placement and naming parameters.
- Manage trademarking process through product, creative and legal partners.
- Conduct internal and marketplace analysis to ensure product opportunities are being maximized.
- Shephard the creative process for seasonal product storytelling from brief to channel hand off.
- Manage product licensing and collaboration projects that attract new customers to SAXX.
- Lead research initiatives and develop actionable insights.
- Articulate customer profiles cross functionally and provide insight that drives strategic decisions.
- Partner with product team on additional consumer insights and focus group projects as required to support inputs for the GTM development.
- Manage relationships with external partners and agencies.
- 10+ years progressive marketing experience, focused on brand management, within the apparel and/or lifestyle space
- Track record developing effective plans and implementing resources to meet challenging objectives for a high growth business
- Proven expertise at delivering omni channel focused campaign strategies
- Results oriented, with an ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative and effective relationship builder
- Strong leader and peer influencer
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to adapt to changing business priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Asana
- Some travel required (20%)
- Bachelor’s and advanced degrees in a relevant field considered an asset
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Brand Director, Product Marketing in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply