Chief Ball Officer
LocationPortland, OR / Remote
Date PostedAugust 11, 2022
We’re looking for a Chief Ball Officer (CBO) to join our team.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
THE CBO WILL:
Take on the role of our leading Ball Expert on the Executive Leadership Team (ELT). The CBO must demonstrate proficiency in and a passion for securing the balls. In keeping up with a brand that’s trailblazing in men’s underwear and self-care, the CBO is responsible for tackling everyday discomforts.
- The CBO must take balls seriously – they live, breathe, and dream of (b)all-day comfort.
- Work closely with our Test(icle) Lab to develop life-changing technologies.
- Kick off and lead innovation sessions for the latest technology in cradling, receiving, and securing the balls.
- Mentor and develop the Soft-Wear Engineering team, managing work allocation, systems training, performance, and the building of an effective, efficient, and collaborative team dynamic.
- Give detailed quarterly reports on testicular comfort trends, as well as an annual analysis of Testicle Industry developments.
- Champion the implementation of our Enterprise Ball Security Planning System.
- Must have a high school diploma and be a graduate of at least three years.
- 10+ years of experience in tracking KPIs in ball security.
- Experience in leading technological growth and evolution, as well as testiculogical comfort management.
- Proven ability in championing the voice of consumers while advocating for business interests.
- Detail-oriented, with the desire and ability to develop gameplans and oversee projects from start to finish.
- Exceptional work ethic. Strong collaborator and excellent team player.
- Evidence of strong relationship-building skills, cross-functional leadership capabilities, and high emotional intelligence will be valued.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing.
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- Four paid days-off dedicated to you volunteering in your community.
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating.
Please forward your resume and cover letter with Chief Ball Officer in the subject line. No phone calls, please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!