Compliance & Operations Coordinator
Date PostedMarch 26, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Compliance & Operations Coordinator to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
be responsible for supporting the Key Account and Compliance Supervisor in the effective onboarding of complex retailers and the tracking and troubleshooting of chargebacks. The role is also responsible for the execution of Item master services including code creation, price sheet and order platform administration and the accurate maintenance of data tables connected to Items such as tariff codes. The role will support the Senior Director, Brand Operations in the execution of projects and services including the administration of the policies and processes governing Data Privacy and Security.
The role will be able to work independently and collaborate effectively, communicating across departments to ensure chargebacks are disputed where possible or root causes identified and resolved. The role will ensure that item master tables are maintained to a high degree of accuracy, enabling SAXX and its associated third parties to trust that the data they are reporting on, or product that they are ordering, is accurate. The role will also be the guardian of the Inventory of Business Applications and Record of Processing Activities, ensuring the business is compliant under global Privacy Regulations.
Compliance and Chargebacks:
- Support the Compliance Supervisor in the administration of retailer onboarding calendars.
- Collect and submit application paperwork to retail partners at direction of the Compliance Supervisor.
- Provide support to the Compliance Supervisor in the annual audit of Vendor Manuals and Agreements.
- Maintain and update the Operations dimensions on the Chargeback tracker.
- Undertake tier 1 assessment of chargebacks to determine root cause, escalate tier 2 to Key Account Specialist or Logistics Services Manager, escalate tier 3 analysis to Compliance Supervisor.
- Clearly communicate timelines to key stakeholders and follow up to ensure that disputes can be registered by deadlines.
- Register disputes or submit requests for information to retailers through email or through web portals.
- Host bi-weekly chargeback tracker meetings with key stakeholders.
- Create SKUs, UPCs and NRF codes and effectively communicate new codes to key stakeholders.
- Create and publish the seasonal item masters and product image masters on to the SAXX B2B and digital catalogues NuOrder and Elastic Suite.
- Create seasonal SPS and GXS item master catalogues and provide to IS department for upload.
- Create and publish seasonal order forms, pricesheets and UPC master files. In Log-On, this role is responsible for:
- Creating and updating Sales Prices Sheets, Purchase Prices Sheets, Item HS Codes.
- Maintaining content and accuracy of the Style Master Records.
- Nuorder, Logon and Elastic Suite global catalogue administration
Data Privacy and Security:
- Maintain the Inventory of Business Applications and associated risk register
- Maintain the file structure and content of the Data Privacy and Security folder
- Ensure copies of contracts and Data Protection Agreements are archived into Third Party folders
- Ensure the Record of Processing Activities is updated when new Third Parties are contracted or removed.
- Supporting the Senior Director, Brand Operations in the execution of other Operations services and projects as required
- 2-3 years’ experience in Operations-related services.
- High attention to detail – like, incredibly high. You need to be passionate about data accuracy.
- Taking personal pride and responsibility for ensuring that data is correct and updated on time.
- Intermediary Excel experience is required.
- Happy when working in large datasets. Ability to run large amount of data to identify where master data may be missing or inaccurate.
- High level of curiosity. Tenacious desire to dig into the root cause of an issue and connect with the right people to create a solution. It’s not somebody else’s problem – it’s my problem.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills including written, verbal and listening.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Experience with working in a team environment.
- Flexibility in managing competing priorities and changing expectations while achieving results.
- 2-3 years database experience with demonstrated analytical ability.
- Experience of working in operations in the apparel, wholesale or retail industry.
- Knowledge of the language of EDI, for example 850, 810, 856.
- Experience operating within SPS and GXS, and of maintaining master data tables within ERPs.
- Experience or knowledge of North American and European Data Protection Regulations.
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Compliance & Operations Coordinator in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply