Customer Service Agent
Date PostedAug 27, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Customer Service Agent to join the team based in Vancouver.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Responsible for delivering exceptional service to SAXX customers. The Customer Service Agent will provide support on request to the Sales Support Manager and Sr. Director of Brand Operations.
Please note this is a 4-month contract and will require shift work from Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday including evenings & weekends.
- Delivering exceptional assistance to online customers by providing prompt courteous responses to comfort guarantee, warranty and Tier 1 general enquiries to be handled within no more than 48 hours.
- Assisting with comfort guarantee enquiries, warranties; creating and distributing coupon codes to online customers in line with company policy.
- Creating Returns in SAXX ERP, arranging freight labels for customer returns.
- Escalating decisions to the Senior Customer Service Agents and Team Lead as appropriate.
- Following Company communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Excellent customer service skills, with ability to multi-task in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Must be able to fluently write in English and communicate in conversational spoken English
- Able to quickly learn new systems – experience with Gorgias ticketing system is considered an asset
- Being an active and engaged team member with excellent communication and coordination skills
- High Accuracy Level: ability to deliver accurate data on a timely basis, ability to work efficiently with little supervision
Please forward your resume quoting Customer Service Agent in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply