eCommerce & Digital Marketing Specialist
Date PostedNov 5, 2020
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an eCommerce & Digital Marketing Specialist to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Report to the VP of eCommerce and Digital Marketing, you will support day-to-day eCommerce projects, Operations and Digital Marketing relating to SAXX.com/ca, Amazon, and other online marketplaces. You will cross functionally communicate heavily with Operations/Logistics, Brand, Digital Marketing, and Product teams staying in lock step. You are full of ideas, organized, and love eCommerce project management.
- Coordinate with Production/Fulfillment teams to ensure products are consistently in-stock, and that product arrives on time in fulfillment centers.
- Assist with analysis and report preparation for sku productivity
- Support buildout and servicing of eCommerce and Digital Marketing dashboard building
- Support the GTM and Sales Meetings as it relates to eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Facilitate and manage Gift With Purchase programs for eCommerce
- Keep a close eye on inventory levels in partnership with Ops and business leads to identify risks and opportunities for allocations
- Support the digital marketing and email channels as required in briefing and building weekly promotional materials
- Conduct analysis of cross channel consumer behaviour between Amazon and DTC businesses
- Help manage eCommerce compliance for DTC and Amazon in respect to SAXX MAP policy and unauthorized sellers on Amazon
- Support eCommerce packaging requirements for DTC and Amazon
- Assist in the updating of daily, weekly and monthly reporting for each of our websites and marketplaces. This includes revenue, marketing spend, KPI reporting, product sales, and data analysis.
- Assist with Dept. budget management, reconciliation, and tracking
- Support eCommerce Operations projects and initiatives as they relate to saxx.com/.ca and marketplace workplans.
- Work on other duties as assigned. This is an ever-evolving role and adaptability will be the key to success.
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in eCommerce/Marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- Minimum 2 years’ direct eCommerce (Shopify) experience
- Amazon Seller Central experience (additional marketplace experience considered an asset)
- High level of experience in managing project deadlines within established cost and time frames
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and report on sales and product performance for eCommerce, as well as digital marketing campaign performance
- Experience forecasting inventory and reporting on sales performance for eCommerce sites and marketplaces
- Working knowledge of sprint management platforms such as Asana, JIRA, and GitLab
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Strong analytical capabilities with working knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and other analytics platforms
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Experienced in defining & managing KPI’s
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
Please forward your resume and quote eCommerce & Digital Marketing Specialist in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply