eCommerce Marketplace Specialist
Date PostedMarch 11, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an eCommerce Marketplace Specialist to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
A minimum 1-year experience selling on Amazon, Zalando or other related marketplaces, and has a combination of strategic thinking, analytical, creative, & communication skills. A successful candidate will be a highly organized self-starter with a broad understanding of the web and marketplace business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative problem-solver to join our Ecommerce team at SAXX Underwear. The SAXX online marketplace business is one of our fastest growing channels and we are looking for a Specialist to join us to support and grow this business.
- Manage and own the setup, presentation, & optimization process required to launch products on Zalando and Amazon channels
- Day-to-day maintenance of product catalog across Zalando and Amazon. Audit live listings and troubleshoot products to ensure all SKUs designated to Zalando and Amazon are live without issues (including parent-child relationships)
- Manage open cases in Zalando and Amazon. Provide data or information requested by seller support, follow instructions provided by support teams to fix listings, and close cases appropriately
- Work with brand team to coordinate digital assets and ownership of creative asset briefs for Amazon and Zalando. Includes asset requests for Zalando Marketing Services and Amazon Marketing
- Ensure naming, photography, descriptions, and attributes are optimized and consistent across sites to take advantage of each marketplaces unique offerings (A+ content, search engine optimization, ad campaigns and more)
- Schedule and execute promotional marketplace events in coordination with account managers. Work with Zalando and AMZ marketing team to come up with strategic sales and promotional plans for products with ability to track sales results and profitability
- Support the inventory, operational and product needs required to launch new marketplaces and regions internationally
- Assist in the updating of daily, weekly and monthly reporting for each of our websites and marketplaces. This includes revenue, marketing spend, KPI reporting, product sales, and data analysis
- Collaborate with Marketplace Manager on strategic projects
- Work on other duties as assigned. This is an ever-evolving role and adaptability will be the key to success
- Minimum 1 year selling experience on Amazon or marketplaces. DTC ecommerce experience considered an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in eCommerce/Marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- Minimum 1 year data analysis experience
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with reporting tools, and project management software (Asana, JIRA, and GitLab)
- Previous experience with marketing, SEO, keyword research and ecommerce platforms considered an asset.
- Ability to analyze and report on sales and product performance for eCommerce, as well as digital marketing campaign performance
- A project management mindset. You can see a project through from beginning to end without missing the small details.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Experienced in defining & managing KPI’s
- Learning orientation. Desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary through creative means to perform job more effectively
- Dependable and able to meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote eCommerce Marketplace Specialist in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply