Date PostedMay 20, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an Inventory Analyst to join the team based at our Vancouver office.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Report to the eCommerce Marketplace Manager and will support the optimization and movement of inventory as well as performing product sales and trend analysis relating to SAXX.com/ca/international, Amazon, and other online marketplaces. The inventory analyst role will provide key insight on inventory performance and optimization to achieve business performance goals, and aid in strategic decision making. Your role is extremely cross-functional, and requires heavy collaboration with operations/logistics, planning, product, and finance. The ideal candidate is highly analytical and has excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to quickly identify trends, opportunities, and risk across a variety of sales channels and inventory positions.
- Coordinate with Production/Fulfillment teams to flag any risks in late arrival or shipping delays that could impact the ecommerce business
- Report on inventory levels in collaboration with operations across all physical warehouse locations to identify opportunities for aged inventory and calling out low inventory risk
- Upload purchase orders across eCommerce marketplaces and coordinate with internal and external logistics partners
- Provide merchandising recommendations on storefronts based on turn rates of stock and seasonality around the world
- Monitor, flag, and bring to light any inventory risks including suppressed product listings, stranded inventory, or any event preventing the visibility and sale of products
- Monitor KPIs related to weeks on hand inventory, sell through, and return rates across digital channels to identify any trends to the relevant teams (example Secret SAXX product feeds)
- Report on trends and support assortment planning across all digital channels making recommendations based on competitive landscape, marketing ROAS, cross-channel diversity, and customer acquisition
- Support in decision making regarding SMUs and custom product initiatives based on sell-through trends and opportunities
- Provide product sell-through analysis related to seasonal initiatives including holidays and retail moments supported by digital marketing campaigns
- Provide insight and reporting based on customer purchase decisions, product segmentation, basket analysis, and competitor product analysis
- Support with executive level reporting prepared and presented to demonstrate category and sell through trends to inform future depth and breadth of assortments
- Work on other duties as assigned. This is an ever-evolving role and adaptability will be the key to success
- 1-2 years of supply chain or inventory analyst experience preferably in an eCommerce field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Data Analysis, Business Administration or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- Excellent spreadsheet and presentation skills (Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint) and experience manipulating and analyzing high volumes of data.
- Highly analytical and able to communicate the story behind the data
- Amazon Seller Central experience (additional marketplace experience considered an asset)
- Ability to analyze and report on sales and product performance for eCommerce, as well as digital marketing campaign performance
- Experience forecasting inventory and reporting on sales performance for eCommerce sites and marketplaces
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Strong analytical capabilities with working knowledge of Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills with a desire for continuous improvement
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Inventory Analyst in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply