Date PostedJan 22, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Under the supervision of the Logistics Services Supervisor, the Logistics Services Coordinator coordinates the delivery of services by SAXX’s third party logistics (3PL/warehouse) partners and outbound freight partners to ensure that orders are dispatched in full, on time with the correct services and cost effectively. The role is responsible for onboarding new customer services, updating warehousing projections, monitoring daily order flow, best practice communication with all third-party partners, overseeing inventory activities related to receipt, write-off, storage, cycle counting and claims, monitoring outbound freight costs and services and the execution of special distribution projects.
Outbound and Returns services and freight:
- Serve as the primary contact for all Warehouse Account Coordinator partners.
- Provide Warehouses with outbound projections, track weekly.
- Validate and approve Warehouse and outbound freight contract invoices against contracted rates, escalating exceptions to Supervisor; administer the Outbound handling and Distribution Cost Dashboard.
- Monitor outbound flow and provide reports to management on order status and shipping dates.
- Coordinate special distribution projects with the warehouses.
- Support initiatives to reduce costs where possible throughout the business.
- Creating MR uploads and Commercial documents to execute stock transfers, including transfers to Market places, for example Amazon and Zalando.
- Administering logistics paperwork and inventory accuracy for stock transfers, including transfers to Market Places.
- Monitor Warehouse execution of SAXX returns policies and procedures.
Onboarding and Compliance:
- Keep updated Vendor Manuals/Requirements from B2B Accounts on file and organized for easy reference.
- Supply warehouses with vendor manuals; document and share extract of service and routing requirements.
- Monitor Value Added Services for wholesale accounts to ensure requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Keep track of non-inventory items such as packaging or VAS labels and ensure sufficient and uninterrupted stock is on hand to fulfill immediate orders.
- Liaise with Compliance and Accounts Payable to ensure credits are received from Warehouse partners where applicable.
- Initiate ad hoc stock count based on reported discrepancies.
- Complete preliminary investigations on inventory discrepancies, leveraging external and internal systems.
- Monitor ongoing cycle counting processes and reports.
- Initiate stock write-offs on request of management.
- Coordinate efforts across departments to deliver special inventory projects.
- o Execute logistics services to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
- Provide support to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify and escalate threats and opportunities in Logistics services processes and escalate to management in a timely manner.
- Maintain clear and accurate logistics services/procedures for reference purposes.
- Cross training with Inbound logistics to provide support for inbound services during vacation.
- Minimum 2-years experience in in supply chain or warehouse operations in a manufacturing or wholesale distribution environment.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail, methodical approach to documentation.
- Experience of proactively setting and managing goals and timelines to align with business plans, budgets, and project calendars.
- Demonstrated high level of organizational skills, communication, and time management.
- Excel to intermediary level.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Bachelor’s degree, applicable certification, or equivalent experience. Business or Supply Chain preferred.
- Experience in apparel industry outbound distribution service requirements
- APICS, CPIM/ equivalent designation
- Working knowledge of ERP software
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Logistics Coordinator in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply