Product Line Coordinator
Date PostedApril 6, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Product Line Coordinator to join the team based at our Portland, Oregon office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Join our Merchandising department. You will have a high interest in the product creation process, keen sensitivity to market trends and the SAXX consumer and a passion for research, as these skills and interests will help guide our assortment planning. You will be responsible for owning department and company-facing line plan creation and maintenance in the PLM database system to ensure real-time, integral assortment accuracy for our product and cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless seasonal line execution. This person will also be responsible in assisting the Product Line Manager in seasonal presentation preparation as needed, market research/consumer trends and seasonal sales analysis that will help guide direction for future line creation and aid in achieving seasonal and long term company goals.
- In partnership with the Product Line Manager, conduct market and consumer research to provide insight to guide assortment planning
- Assist in line planning tasks: color/pattern, by-channel/region assorting, pricing, SKU breadth breakdown, and sales and forecasting analysis.
- Manage PLM database system including the creation and maintnence of: Style/SKU set-up, color and pattern entry, delivery dates, seasonal status, adds/drops, SMS flagging, final style names
- Getting to consensus and sharing information as it pertains to assortment changes and adds/drops to the line
- Participate in the creation of seasonal visual tools to aid in key checkpoint product creation reviews and Global Sales Meeting presentations
- Assist in seasonal wholesale catalog editing process including the accuracy of: product style and SKU codes and status, CAD’s/sketches, pricing, delivery dates and features
- 1-2 year of experience in the apparel industry or related field
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in business, merchandising management, retail management
- Required Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically: MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Bonus skills: Adobe Suite, Illustrator specifically
- Self-starter who can effectively manage workload prioritization and execution consistently to a high standard
- High interest in apparel product creation and innovation
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Solution-oriented mindset with an enthusiasm for problem-solving
- Ability to build strong relationships across all departments
- Learning orientated. Desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary through creative means to perform job more effectively
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and an Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Product Line Coordinator in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXXApply