Date PostedJune 3, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Recruiter to join the team.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Report to the Recruitment Manager and manage full cycle recruitment for SAXX Underwear for both the Vancouver and Portland office. You will also provide support and act as a highly collaborative strategic partner to hiring managers and senior leadership as it pertains to hiring talent on their teams. You are the cultural gate keeper ensuring all hires align with our SAXX Six Core Values and we are attracting best in class talent.
- Initiate comprehensive intake meetings to fully understand the role requirements and core competencies, how those fit with business objectives, and build a comprehensive job description, job posting, and any supporting documentation for the selection process.
- Build candidate pools via initiatives tied to sourcing, employer brand, referrals, agency partners, industry contracts, and any other channels suitable for driving high quality diverse candidates.
- Effectively manage the inbound flow of internal and external candidate applications including referrals
- Evaluate candidates based on values and competency framework and run a comprehensive end-to-end selection process including a facilitated debrief and support the hiring manager with the decision-making process.
- Ensure high quality candidate and customer (internal stakeholder) experience by providing transparency and progress updates on a regular cadence.
- Provides talent acquisition advice and guidance to business leaders and other stakeholders across the business. Works closely with the business throughout the talent attraction process to provide consistent communication and incredible client service
- Ensure compliance with all hiring policies, practices, and company values across both the Vancouver and Portland office
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience preferably within the Apparel/Design or Retail industry
- Comprehensive in-house recruiting experience with a strong understanding of how to navigate within an organization to successfully make quality hires
- Experience recruiting in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of the product lifecycle is considered a strong asset
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Recruiter in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply