Supply Chain Analyst
- Date: Posted Aug 11, 2022
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Term: Full Time
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team based at our Vancouver office location. This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment. SAXX was ranked #1 men’s boxer brief brand in the USA.
THE SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST WILL….
Compile, understand and transform large amounts of data into effective, focused, and actionable sets of information is required to achieve business goals. This role will operate effectively within a complex and competitive supply chain environment, requiring the development of a streamlined, disciplined and dynamic approach in the areas of metric reporting, process optimization and training.
- Assist Managers and Directors through ad-hoc requests on a wide range of timely topics including customer issues, processes or requests from other functions.
- Delivery of analytics and reporting in a time sensitive and fast paced environment.
- Support team in the execution of report generation, data cleansing and data analysis.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting on global key metrics such as changes to purchase orders, forecast attainment, excess and obsolete inventory and trends in freight costs.
- Support the weekly inventory projections process – working to standardize and automate inputs/outputs.
- Implement supply chain reporting optimizations through automation initiatives.
- Prepare business requirement documents that support global logistics planning dashboard builds.
- Liaise with planning, sourcing, operations and logistics to identify areas of opportunities that will help to build global logistics optimizations.
- Analyzes global supply/demand balances and tactical decisions with the objective of identifying trends, areas of risk, and potential improvements.
- Act as a system and reporting super-user for the logistics team and provides support in all IT initiatives related to or impacting global supply chain function.
- Synthesizes and communicates key business requirements to IT technical teams.
- Participate or lead improvement projects within the team.
- University degree in a business-related field or minimum 3 years’ experience in an analyst role. A certification related to Supply Chain would be an asset.
- Ability to navigate through large data sets and build output using various system inputs.
- Strong organizational skills to manage diverse work portfolio.
- Proficient in MS Suite (Advanced Excel skills) with ability to build out complex models.
- Advanced user in key BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, etc) and advanced SQL.
- Experience with Agile methodology and concepts to manage team’s workload and projects effectively.
- Proven ability to identify and execute value-added cross-functional processes that deliver competitive advantage in cost, quality of service, people, and environment while remaining composed under pressure.
Why WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Enjoy access to an in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Supply Chain Analyst in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!