Date PostedMay 19, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join the team based at our Vancouver office or this position can be fully remote within Canada but should be performed in Pacific Standard Time (PST). We believe that great people do great work regardless of location.
THE QA ANALYST WILL….
Work with Front-End Developers, Back-End Developers and Business Analysts to deliver high quality projects on the front-end, back-end and ERP Systems in an agile environment. This is a full-time position directly reporting to QA Team Lead. This is a great opportunity where the QA Analyst will get a chance to work on exciting projects that span across multiple departments. This is a cross-functional role where the applicant will work with different teams within the organization to support business plans.
- Perform functional, integration, and regression testing on our customer facing websites-both desktop and mobile.
- Keep the Manual test case repository updated with the current state of project requirements.
- Work on automating test cases that can be automated to improve test cycles.
- Perform end to end testing to verify business processes are working as expected involving different sub systems both internal and external.
- Work with stakeholders and Business Analysts to understand evolving project requirements and build test plans/test cases.
- Log / Track bug tickets identified during different test phases and work with developers to ensure proper resolution.
- Identify improvements that can be implemented in the QA process.
- Provide recommendations to the team on improving the UI experience for customers.
- Assist Product Owners in the creation and tracking of executable acceptance criteria.
- Keep Jira updated with status of assigned tickets, add required information while reopening or closing the tickets so that it can refrenced when required.
- Triage defects and identify blockers early so project team and business are aware of potential impacts.
- 4+ Years of experience in testing (Web & Mobile) and backend systems.
- Experience in testing e-commerce applications.
- Good understanding of Jira and Testrail.
- Experience with front-end automated testing (Preferably with Katalon Studio).
- Understanding of SDLC, STLC and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to understand requirements with less documentation.
- Keep yourself updated with current and upcoming QA trends.
Why WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Enjoy access to our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote QA ANALYST in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!